Dr. Gedeon looks forward to embracing and supporting your conference vision. Dr. Gedeon’s presentations are all uniquely customized to deliver the immediately relevant and usable outcomes and experience you are seeking for your audience.
Here are some topics of interest to meeting planners:
If you are considering hiring Dr. JP Gedeon and have questions regarding his speaking, training, or coaching fees, please call Transformative Directions directly at 416-303-0594. Prices will vary depending on what you are looking to book, and we will be more than happy to provide all the information you require to make a full and informed decision. In terms of process, a 50% deposit and a signed agreement will be required to secure the date you require. The balance of your professional investment is due on the date of presentation.
Dr. Gedeon requires both accommodation at your conference site and full fare economy return airfare from Toronto, Ontario, Canada to your location, including all airline surcharges. All airport transfers to your conference site will also be charged. Travel days and onsite daily meal allowance will be invoiced at $75.00 per day for regional and $ 95.00 a day for major city/national engagements. Local presentations will incur a parking charges and $0.50 per kilometre travel charge.
Due to a constant ever changing flight and booking schedule, we respectfully request to book all airline tickets ourselves. Parameters of air travel expenses will be discussed with you to ensure that your corporate expense policies are cot compromised.
Room Set Up & Audio Visual Equipment
Our standard audio visual equipment needs are as follows:
- Wireless lapel/lavaliere microphone for Dr. Gedeon
- Wireless handheld microphone for interactive audience work
- LCD projector with laptop connection cables
- Stereo to XLR connection cables between Dr. Gedeon’s laptop and the meeting room’s sound system
- A lectern or black draped A/V cart to house the projector(s) and Dr. Gedeon’s laptop
- A back up laptop is a requested redundancy measure. Dr. Gedeon always carries a data stick of his presentations, just in case of unforeseen circumstances and breakdowns
- A prop table with (2) pitchers of water and 2 glasses
Dr. Gedeon’s Media Kit
Click here to download Dr. Gedeon’s Media Kit (PDF).